Friday, February 17, 2012

Simple Pasta

I was starving the other night, with a ton of home work.  Life (and blogging) will be better when I don't have school.  Summer is looking great right about now.  Summer includes the farmer's market, berry picking, and free time!  So please, bare with me until summer.  For in the summer I won't throw together ingredients and call it dinner.  However, this actually came out really good so I figured I'd post it.

Cook down some onion and garlic in olive oil, add a can of tomatoes, melt feta cheese.  Add some Parmesan and half and half to cut down on the grainy texture that the feta will leave.  You'll still have the texture, but it will be less severe.  If you like that then ignore the Parmesan and half and half, if you don't or you want to cut down the strength of the feta then go right ahead.  Adding as much or as little as you please. Add some pasta, whatever you have on hand works, and dinner is ready.  It took me 15 minutes or so.  Perfect for a rushed day, with a ton of work still to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment